Booking Terms & Conditions
Volunteer Society Treks Nepal is a trustworthy company registered in 2007 under the laws of Nepal.
Following is the detailed terms and conditions for booking a tour with VSTN.
To secure your place on a tour, a 20% non-refundable down payment is required in advance. See “How to pay your deposit” below for details. The remaining 80% is payable upon your arrival in Kathmandu. For Bhutan, Tibet or India trips, 100% payment should be made in advance within 8 weeks of departure. VSTN has the following refund policy for the event of cancellation of these fully-paid trips:
Written notification should be sent to Volunteer Society Treks Nepal as soon as possible about your wish to cancel your trip and claim a refund. After a cancellation charge has been deducted, the amount you will be refunded depends on how far in advance your trip is cancelled:
56 days before departure – 80% of trip cost (only the 20% non-refundable deposit is retained)
42-55 days before departure – 50% of trip cost
29-41 days before departure – 25% of trip cost
01-28 days before departure – no refund
Bank account number -A/C No: 23325240200044
Name of Bank -SBI Bank Ltd.
Address of Bank – Pepsi cola Chowk, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift Code – NSBINPKA