Make A Difference Whilst Enjoying Your Holiday!!
Are you looking for an inspiring and meaningful vacation?
Join our tours, adventure or volunteering packages to enrich your journey by giving back to Nepal during your holiday.
You can make a difference whilst enjoying the rich variety of flora and fauna, the everlasting smiles of Nepalese, the inner hospitality of the host communities, cultural diversity, scenic beauty, unique blend of Buddhism and Hinduism, home of Mount Everest, ever flowing rivers and glaciers, snow-caped mountains, World Heritage sites … the list goes on!
Your participation in our tourism packages changes the lives of underprivileged children and women in Nepal
There are many different ways of giving back, and we at Volunteer Society Nepal Treks work closely with each traveler to determine the most appropriate and beneficial activities for you and the community.
Suggested giving back to Nepal Activities
We will set aside time from your tour itinerary to be involved in one or more of the following activities :
- Visiting orphanages or children’s centers to donate clothing, stationery, playing materials, or food items, and to play with them.
- Donating a goat, a cow, or other life-changing items to poor families in remote villages.
- Attending local schools and donating much-needed supplies like books, playing materials, pens, pencils, and note books.
- Visiting old-age homes and providing them with fruits, clothing or blankets, and helping them with daily tasks.
- Instigating or getting involved in a cleaning campaign for the local area.
- Visiting the women’s center and sharing ideas for inspiration and development, you can also bring books and stationery.
- Visiting local health clinics and donating medicines and utensils.
The VSN Style of Travel
- Community-minded, responsible travel that gives back to the places you visit.
- Local experiences delivered with warmth to make you feel at home.
- Rich destination knowledge and recommendations from our trek and tours team.
- Customised itineraries for your own interests, schedule, and budget.
- 24/7 support from our local guides and travel specialists in Nepal.
- Philanthropic travel creates deeper connections with the people you meet.
Pack For a Purpose
In Nepal, many at-risk children lack basic necessities like food, clothing, shelter, safety, parental support, healthcare, and education, which are essential for normal childhood development.
We ask our travellers to Pack for a Purpose. This means that by saving just a few kilos of space in your suitcase you can bring much-needed supplies to areas that you visit. Before your arrival, we will consult with the communities you’ll be visiting to find out exactly what they need, and how you can most effectively help.