We offer and operate 3night 4days Bardia national package tour for those visitors who have applicable time and want to enjoy with wildlife safari on serenity place. We fully try to make unforgettable and enjoyable with our any hesitation. We wouldn’t give single chance to criticize in our outstanding preference regarding holidays. Bardia National Park is situated on the eastern banks of the Karnali River, about 400 kms. west of Kathmandu. The area of the park is 968 sq kms. Extends from the Churia hills southward to the gentle slopes of the “Bhabhar’. The higher grounds of the Churia have dry deciduous forest of mostly hardwood sal. The western end of the Bardia is bounded by numerous water-ways of the Karnali which have created many large and small gravel islands.
Bardia National park is the home of a wide variety of animals, many of which live in and around the Phantas. Bardia national park grasslands such as Baghora and Lamkoili are the best places to view animals. The most conspicuous of which is the spotted deer. Other ungulates include black buck, hog deer, samber deer, wild boar and barasingha or swamp deer. Two species of monkeys, the langur and the rhesus macaque are also present. The Bardia national park is famous for its small herds of wild elephants which are rarely seen. The Bardia national park also boasts a small population of the rare gharial, the marsh mugger crocodile and the Gangetic dolphin. The island of the Karnali River harbours the sub-continent’s largest antelope species, the nilgai or blue bull. The Karnali and Babai rivers attract a large number of wintering waterfowl along with resident species such as herons, kingfishers and wall creepers. More than 350 bird species have been recorded in Bardia, truly a bird watcher’s paradise.
- Price:613 EURO
- Duration:4 Days
- Primary Activity:Jungle Safari
- Group Size:1-25 Peoples
- Arrival on:Kathmandu
- Trip Grade:Normal
- Meals:As per itinerary
- Accomodation:Neat and clean hotels with bed and breakfast based
- Trip Code:
- Max-Altitude: m.
- Transportation:Land Transportation / Flight
- Departure from:Kathmandu
Day 01: Early morning fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj, Volunteer Society Treks Nepal representative will welcome you at Nepalgunj airport then transfer to the resort/hotel. Refreshment drink and briefing about the accommodation and the facilities. After lunch our manager will brief you about the program of the following days. Visit to crocodile breeding center and tharu village & Jungle drive. You enjoy dinner, in the evening; enjoy cultural programs conducted by Tharu, community of Terai. You stay overnight at camp or lodge.
Time table and program
– Arrival pick up from bus station or airport transfer to hotel and welcome – Briefing by the Lodge manager – 13:00. Lunch – 15:30. Crocodile breeding center/Tharu village/Jungle Jeep drive – 17:00. Sunset view from Riverbank – 18:30. Slide show/Tharu stick dance – 19:00. Dinner/Culture program
Day 02: In Bardia National Park, you enjoy a full day of Wild-Life Safari activities such as: Elephant back safari, Nature walks, Canoe trip or boat ride, Jeep drive in the Deep forest, Elephant bathing, bird watching, Tharu Village tour etc. as per time permits. Trained local naturalists and guides will guide all to you. Animals and birds to be seen are rhinoceros, crocodiles, bear, monkeys, several species of deer, pythons, peacocks, horn-bills, woodpeckers (among more than 400 species of birds recorded in the park).
Time Table and Program
– 05:30. Wake up call – 05:45. Tea/Coffee – 06:00. Elephant ride/bird watching – 08:00. Breakfast – 09:00. Canoe ride/elephant briefing / swimming and bath – 13:00. Lunch – 15:00. Elephant ride / nature walk / visit to observation tower / Canoe ride – 18:30. Tharu Stick Dance/slide show – 19:30. Dinner
Day 03: This day you visit black sanctuary with packed lunch and drive to Babai Bridge and walk upstream along the gorge of Babai River. You return to lodge in the evening. You enjoy dinner and overnight stay at lodge.
Time Table and Program
– 05:30. A.M. Wake up call – 05:45. Tea/Coffee – 06:00. Bird watching/elephant ride – 08:00. Breakfast – 09:00. Black sanctuary / Babai Bridge upstream along the gorge Babai River – 14:00. packed lunch – 17:30. Return to Resort – 18:30. Slide show/Tharu stick dance – 19:00. Dinner
Day 04: After tea or coffee you will go for a bird watching tour. B/F. Transfer to the bus station or the Nepalgunj Airport for your onward departure.
Time Table and Program
– 05:30. A.M. Wake up call – 05:45. Tea/Coffee – 06:00. Bird watching Tour – 08:00. Breakfast/Transfer to Bus station/airport – 09:00. Final departure
Feature Price: 613 EURO
Trip Cost Includes:
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- Transportation by private vehicle(Bus, Car ,Ven) or Flight as client require as per Itinerary
- 3/4 Days Full Board Jungle safari Activities in Bardia national park.
- All activities( Elephant safari, Bird watching, Jungle walking, jeep Driving, Cannoning, Tharu culture dance) are include as per itinerary
- All necessary monument entrance fee
- All meal in National Park at Bardia National Park.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided during your stay in Koshi tappu.
- Wildlife reserve entrance and park fee
Trip Cost Exclude:
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs
Book Your Trip Now
Lhasa Classical Tour – 4 Days
- 4 Days
Lhasa classical tour will sanction you the enjoyable memories of the historical and ancient city of Lhasa. Lhasa, the capital city of Tibet is considered as the heart of Tibet and is filled with distinct history, culture, and tradition. The legendary Potala Palace dominates the.Learn more
Bardia National Park Tour-3 Nights/ 4 Days
- 4 Days
- 613 EURO
We offer and operate 3night 4days Bardia national package tour for those visitors who have applicable time and want to enjoy with wildlife safari on serenity place. We fully try to make unforgettable and enjoyable with our any hesitation. We wouldn’t give single chance to.Learn more
Bardia National Park Wildlife Tour -2 Nights/ 3 Days
- 3 Days
- 488 EURO
Bardia National Park was a royal hunting reserve of Nepal’s Rana rulers from 1846 to 1950. In Nepal, wildlife lost whatever protection the royal hunting reserve conveyed when the Rana rule ended in the 1950s. A well-meaning malaria eradication program in the 1950s and 1960s.Learn more
Chitwan National Park Tour-3 Nights/ 4 Days
- 5 Days
- 240 EURO
Chitwan National Park (CNP), formerly called Royal Chitwan National Park (RCNP), covers an area of 932 sq km and is the oldest national park in Nepal. Established in 1973, it was granted the status of a World Heritage Site in 1984. The park is located.Learn more
Chitwan National Park Tour-2 Nights/ 3 Days
- 3 Days
We are the specialist for to arrange Chitwan National Park Tour in Nepal, we will make your memorable Chitwan National Park Tour. Chitwan National Park is situated in the southwestern part of Nepal and covers 932 square Kilometers. This is Nepal’s first famous national park.Learn more
Chitwan National Park Tour -1 Night/ 2 Days
- 2 Days
Chitwan National Park is one of the best Parks in Nepal, established in 1973, where you can have a look of various species of birds, plants and animals including wildlife, flora and fauna. Chitwan is situated only 150m above the sea level, during the March-June.Learn more
Kathmandu – Pokhara- River Rafting– Wildlife Tour -10 Days
- 10 Days
- 600 EURO
This is a tour that gives you the cream of a holiday in that it displays a variety of fascinating landscapes that makes up a kaleidoscope of dissimilar geographies that thrill you right to the bone & gives you a gratifying experience hardly found anywhere.Learn more
Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour – 6 Days
- 6 Days
- 360 EURO
Kindness and compassion among Buddhists and the serenity of the Buddhist pilgrimages have a mesmerizing effect on the tourists. Buddhist pilgrimage Tour covers most of the places of Nepal, An exclusive website providing buddhist tour packages for you in India, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Also.Learn more
Bhutan Cultural Tour – 5 Days
- 5 Days
- 1365 EURO
Bhutan cultural tour is the opening to know the nation, culture, traditions, religion, life style, and ecology. Cultural tours will take you through some of the most picturesque landscapes of spectacular mountain ranges to the lush green valleys. Bhutan is a fantastic country with great.Learn more
Travel with VSTN, and Make A Difference
Every Volunteer Society Treks Nepal tour contributes directly to local charitable projects that empower and educate Nepali people. By travelling with us, you are making a difference to the lives of hundreds of disadvantaged women and children; you are giving them a brighter future.